Keeping your condo clean is hard work! It’s not enough to tidy up; you should never forget to pay attention to the nooks and crannies.
Different materials and finishes need their own cleaning tricks and tools. More often than not, each piece of furniture or tile you have in your condo will demand its own set of cleaning method.
How To Clean: WOOD
1. Mix 1 tablespoon of baking soda and 1 teaspoon of water until it resembles toothpaste
2. Rub paste on the stain with a soft cloth until the stain is gone
1. Put a mixture of equal parts vinegar and warm water into a spray bottle
2. Spray the mixture onto the greasy wood and let it sit for 1-2 minutes
How To Clean: METAL
Tarnish on Copper
How To Clean: CERAMIC
1. Mix mild detergent with hot water
Coffee or Juice Stains
1. Wash the surface with hot water and detergent
1. Soak a cloth in diluted bleach and place on the stain until it’s gone
How To Clean: MARBLE
Apply these tips in your SMDC Trees Residences condo! You won’t have to worry about greasy kitchen countertops, dirty bathroom tiles, stained wooden drawers and more!
For more condo hacks and lifestyle tips, subscribe here.